Furnace Maintenance in Auburndale, Haines City, Davenport, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Prevention is better than cure and when it comes to your HVAC system. By investing a little time and effort into regularly maintaining your furnace, you can avoid the need for major repairs or replacements down the line.
Investing in furnace maintenance now could save you a lot of time and money in the future. To find out more about our furnace maintenance in Auburndale, Haines City, Davenport, FL, and the surrounding areas or to book an appointment, call us today at (863) 967-1956.
What Do We Do During Furnace Maintenance
There are different courses of action for electrical furnaces and oil/ gas furnaces. However, our major maintenance procedures include:
- A complete inspection of the furnace: We will take a detailed look of your furnace to ensure that it is in tip-top condition.
- Lubricating the parts: We will lubricate all the moving parts of your furnace to ensure that they are working smoothly and efficiently.
- Cleaning the blower: The blower is responsible for circulating air around your home, so it is important to keep it clean. We will clean the blower and make sure that no dirt or debris is obstructing it.
- Checking the filters: Dirty filters can cause several problems, including decreased efficiency and increased wear and tear on your furnace. We will check your filters and replace them if necessary.
- Inspecting the flue: The flue is responsible for venting dangerous gasses away from your home. We will inspect it to make sure that it is in good condition and that there are no blockages.
- Testing the furnace: We will test your furnace to make sure that it is working properly and efficiently. If we find any issues, we will let you know and recommend the best course of action.
Our furnace maintenance plan is designed to keep your furnace in good working condition and to prevent problems before they occur and all the work is carried out by experienced technicians so that your furnace gets the best treatment.
Contact us today to find out more about furnace maintenance or to book an appointment.
How Often Should Furnace Maintenance Be Scheduled?
At Michael I Newbern Air Conditioning Contractor Inc, we recommend getting furnace maintenance:
- Once A Year Before Winter Hits: Furnace maintenance should be scheduled at least once a year, preferably in the fall, before you start using your furnace regularly. It will provide a chance to identify potential problems and fix them before they cause serious issues.
- As Needed: In some cases, it may be necessary to schedule furnace maintenance more frequently. If you notice that your furnace is not working as well as it should be, or if it breaks down completely, call us right away, and we will come out to take a look.
How Much Does Furnace Maintenance Cost?
The cost of furnace maintenance will vary depending on the size and type of furnace, as well as the scope of work that needs to be done. However, our furnace maintenance plans are competitively priced, and we offer discounts for multiple units and schedule maintenance regularly.
To find out more about furnace maintenance in Auburndale, Haines City, Davenport, FL, and surrounding areas, or to get a quote, call us today at (863) 967-1956.