Ductless Repair in Auburndale, Haines City, Davenport, FL, and Surrounding Areas
If you need ductless repair in Auburndale, Haines City, Davenport, FL, or the surrounding areas, you can count on Michael I Newbern Air Conditioning Contractor Inc. to get the job done right. We have years of experience working with all types of ductless systems, and we know how to quickly and efficiently repair any issue you may be having.
When it comes to ductless system repair, you can’t afford to trust just anyone. Make sure you’re working with a team of experienced professionals who can get the job done right the first time. Contact Michael I Newbern Air Conditioning Contractor Inc. today to schedule a repair. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free estimate.
5 Signs That Your Ductless HVAC System Needs Repair
- Unevenly Heating and Cooling: When a ductless system isn’t cooling or heating an area of your home evenly, it could mean the system isn’t working properly. This can be caused by several issues, such as a clogged filter, a malfunctioning compressor, or low refrigerant levels. If you’re experiencing these issues, it’s important to have the system repaired as soon as possible.
- Higher Utility Bills: If you’re seeing an increase in your energy bills even though your ductless system is running, it could mean there’s something wrong with the system. Many conditions could be causing this problem, such as a malfunctioning compressor or low refrigerant levels. If you’re experiencing this issue, it’s vital to have the system repaired.
- Unusual Noises: If you hear strange noises coming from your ductless system, it could be a sign that there’s something wrong with the system. These noises can be caused by a loose fan belt or a compressor that is going out. Call us and have the system checked out by a professional to resolve the issue.
- Refrigerant Leak: If you see refrigerant leaks around the outdoor unit of your ductless system, it could be a sign that there’s something wrong with the system. These leaks can be caused by a cracked heat exchanger or a damaged compressor. If you see these leaks, call us for repair.
- Weak Airflow: If you notice that the airflow from your ductless system is weak, it could be because of a blockage in the system. This blockage can be caused by different reasons, such as a dirty air filter or a closed damper. If you experience this issue, it’s important to have the system repaired as soon as possible.
If you notice any of the above signs with your ductless system, please do not try to fix it on your own as it can bring more damage if not handled in the right way. Call us today to sort out any ductless-related problems in Auburndale, Florida.